And so,
Happy birthday, Huan! :D
My weekend was not bad.
On Saturday, we had dragon boat again, this time, with the beneficiaries. It was quite an enriching experience, got to learn a bit of sign language. Then Huijia came over after dinner to er "study" and we watched The Hitcher and (part of) White Chicks then talked til we fell asleep. A lovely, peaceful- okay knowing Huijia, many unforgetable encounters in Thomson Plaza and with my sister (codon, codon, codon!!)- Saturday night.

Then, today was spent with Jon.
Just to sidetrack a little, it's always annoyingly enjoyable and nostalgic to talk to Jansen. It's so funny cos we seldom talk yet when we do (okay we fight mostly we don't talk), it never ever feels like we've drifted. 7 years of friendship, that's how. He's really funny and animated and full of shit and shameless and disgusting and mildly gay and mean and pervy and random "do you want me to sing to you?" and whiney "uhh..talk to me...." but an overall nice (puii) guy. I can't believe I haven't seen him since Nationals last year, which is like a whole year! Well, at least he's one of the few soldiers enjoying himself in NS, hahaha overnight (loser) clerk!
It's Monday tmrw, long tiring day with remedials long after curriculum ends, which really sucksssssssss big time. I hate Mondays. I hate studying. I hate school.
Stay strong, bestie.
People always leave, sometimes they come back
My weekend was not bad.
On Saturday, we had dragon boat again, this time, with the beneficiaries. It was quite an enriching experience, got to learn a bit of sign language. Then Huijia came over after dinner to er "study" and we watched The Hitcher and (part of) White Chicks then talked til we fell asleep. A lovely, peaceful- okay knowing Huijia, many unforgetable encounters in Thomson Plaza and with my sister (codon, codon, codon!!)- Saturday night.

Then, today was spent with Jon.
Just to sidetrack a little, it's always annoyingly enjoyable and nostalgic to talk to Jansen. It's so funny cos we seldom talk yet when we do (okay we fight mostly we don't talk), it never ever feels like we've drifted. 7 years of friendship, that's how. He's really funny and animated and full of shit and shameless and disgusting and mildly gay and mean and pervy and random "do you want me to sing to you?" and whiney "uhh..talk to me...." but an overall nice (puii) guy. I can't believe I haven't seen him since Nationals last year, which is like a whole year! Well, at least he's one of the few soldiers enjoying himself in NS, hahaha overnight (loser) clerk!
It's Monday tmrw, long tiring day with remedials long after curriculum ends, which really sucksssssssss big time. I hate Mondays. I hate studying. I hate school.
Stay strong, bestie.
People always leave, sometimes they come back

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home